The Sportz Wrap™
is an inexpensive hot/cold pack that is universal to apply therapy to all parts of the body. The unique gel is enclosed in tough plastic material which allows applications from the athletic field to the office. The gel is safe, non-toxic. If the pack gets punctured, the gel will not leak out. The gel will never dry out, crack or crumble and is reusable. The user may move about as the gel pack has a pouch with securing straps. Two gel pack and 1 cover per unit.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE - DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.